A Very POSH Christmas: Fab. Forties.
We love our forties group! It’s all so established and classy. Nothing too trendy, but everything is a statement piece. That’s the key: nothing is overdone, as any fabulous woman in her Forties should be. Classy, beautiful, striking and just enough show. As if to say that you have nothing left to prove, you’ve already made it.
1. Karl Donoghue “Mongolian Shearling Jacket”: $1001.00- We love this so much we can’t even count to ten. It’s so beautiful, so warm, so daring.. everyone needs one!
2.. Chloé “Heloise Leather Hobo Bag”: $1595.00- We love the shape, the color, the leather.. it’s timeless! What a wonderful everyday bag!
3. MistH20 “Water”: $35/case- Find us a cooler bottle of water, and we’ll change our mind, but this water is TO.DIE.FOR! Look at that bottle! Imagine what a unique and chic hostess gift this would make! We’d love a case of this as a Christmas gift! The bottles would just look perfect sitting on a kitchen counter!
4. Custom Eyelash Extensions by Bella Luxe: Contact for Price- We swear by these eyelash extensions! Just imagine never having to buy a tube of mascara ever again! Imagine waking up and feeling glamorous and beautiful before you even get out of bed! That’s exactly how you’ll feel with your eyelash extensions!
5. Tom Ford “Private Blend Jasmine Musk” Eau de Parfum: $190.00- There is something so sexy about Tom Ford for women. He seems to have a way of really knowing what is perfect for a woman, be it clothing, accessories or scents. And this Jasmine Musk is absolutely no exception. Jasmine Musk was created from ylang-ylang, jasmine, vanilla, orris, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, citrus, amber and musk… ahhh, it’s so perfect we almost can’t believe it’s available to buy!
6. Honesty Jewelry “Shambala Bracelet”: Contact us at Posh Couture for price- We LOVE our honesty, and this gorgeous Shambala bracelet is no exception! We just die for the Pave diamonds and the gorgeous bronze beads! Sure to be a show stopper. But hurry, these go so fast and we just got our new shipment in, so hurry up and get yours now! You can email us at email@example.com for inquiries.
7. Brian Atwood “Maniac Patent Platform Pump”: $580.00- Oh Brian, you’ve done it again. Made in Italy, the quality of these shoes is incredible, and with it’s shiny black patent leather and it’s hidden platform, these shoes will be worn for many seasons to come.
8. Cartier “Love Watch”: $12,300- 18 Round-Cut Diamonds, 18-Karat White Gold Case… I meaaaaaaan… what’s not to love?!
9. Louis Vuitton “Personalized Keepall 55″: $1620.00- First of all, every woman needs to own multiple Louis Vuitton’s. Secondly, a woman in her Forties should have hers customized with her initials, it’s simply the classiest way to carry the bag. We love this duffle bag because it’s perfect for last minute weekend excursions! What a wonderful gift this would make, it’s a guaranteed hit!
This entry was posted on Monday, December 20th, 2010 at 10:30 am and is filed under A Very Posh Christmas, Fashion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
One Response to “A Very POSH Christmas: Fab. Forties.”
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by CHRISTIE’S CLOSET. CHRISTIE’S CLOSET said: RT @POSHGiRLevents: Oooh, so fab! Check out all our favorite gift ideas for our Fabulous Forties friends! http://fb.me/GUPzyZai [...]Reply